I'm new to GraceNote & VC++. Could anyone show me how to compile one of the given samples.
I followed this procedure:
To create new solution and project for a console application:
1. Add main.c and any other sample source files
2. Add the following include paths:
../include/win_x86-32 (only for 32-bit systems)
../include/win_x86-64 (only for 64-bit systems)
3. Add the following library paths:
../lib/win_x86-32 (only for 32-bit systems)
../lib/win_x86-64 (only for 64-bit systems)
4. Set the sample application to link to the Gracenote SDK library files found in the lib directory set in step 3.
5. Set your client ID and client ID tag values in the command line argument setting for the debugger.
But I could never get pass step 4. Probably, because I don't understand what I have to do. It spilled out LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _gnsdk_... (there are 38 of them :>).
Please help! I'm using VS2008, but have VS2010, VS2012, and VS2013RC if that would work better.