After waiting for your reply for long time on Java wrapper for GNSDK (wanted to know the strategy to help you in development, but no reply), finally we've download GNSDK started checking samples. But we don't know whether we could do it, hoping for the best.
- Yesterday, we've recorded a song from Boney M's album track 'Rasputin' for 30secs from one mobile to other. it was saved in .amr format and we've converted it to .mp3. here is the url: http://www.last.fm/music/Boney+M./_/Rasputin.
- The recorded file we named it test.mp3 and placed in data directory of samples/musicid_file_trackid.
- Opened main.c file and commented lines which uses #define for audio names and added our same constant name but file was test.mp3
- Then, executed make command on shell from samples/musicid_file_trackid folder and we found some files generated.
- From the list of files, we run sample as ./sample clientid clienttag lincese.txt (clientid, clienttag, lincense got from the account) license.txt has the content below the license signature string.
- We got the album name wrong for that track.
We don't know what went wrong. We don't know much to play with C. When we recorded the song using gracenote's mobile client it identified, but when we're doing by inputing a recorded file on mobile client, then no results.
Our requirement is as follows:
- User will upload a single song (it can be partial/full song) to our website.
- We've to identify the album, track and artist name. That's it.
What we are planning:
- Store the file in a particular folder
- run the c file through command line/shell using PHP's shell_exec function.
- Our command will be in the following format
./identify clientid clienttag license.txt audio_track.mp3/wav
- as shell_exec returns the output as a string, we'll extract the album, track, artist name from that string using PHP.
Please help us in achieving the above. Correct us if we are wrong.