Gracenote SDK (GNSDK) is the core software platform that delivers all of Gracenote's recognition, metadata and discovery features to applications running on a wide range of operating systems and architectures.
Some of the features available through GNSDK include:
- MusicID recognition for identifying CDs, digital music files, and streaming audio.
- Delivery of relevant metadata such as track titles, artist names, album names, and genres.
- Media library organization and direct lookup features.
- Generation of playlists based on music descriptors such as Genre, Mood and Era.
- More Like This™ functionality to generate a playlist similar to a specified artist, album or track.
- Creation of MoodGrids to visually group content based on mood metadata.